Use SUMMER15 coupon for 15$ Off 100$+ orders. 350C$+ ships free to Canada/US*
1. No matter how boring this may seem, trust us when we say that you have to read this in its entirety before you continue to use our online shop (“TheCryptoShop”, “MSS Consulting inc”, the ‘’Shop’’ or “online services”, “we”, “us”, all used interchangeably). It could save you a headache in the long run. Your use of our site indicates your acceptance of the current Terms!
2. These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you and MSS Consulting inc, owners of TheCryptoShop.ca, TheCryptoShop.com domains and TheCryptoShop brand.
3. These Terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content, of any species whatsoever.
4. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Risk of Loss and Delays of Purchases
5. Risk of loss and title for items purchased from MSS Consulting inc pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
6. In no event is MSS Consulting inc liable for any damages arising in respect of any purchase in excess of the fees actually paid to MSS Consulting inc by you. THE MOST FOR WHICH WE WILL EVER BE RESPONSIBLE IS A REFUND. This, however, is unlikely, given that any problem with the products sold should be addressed to the manufacturers, which have a limited warranty on their products. Keep reading.
7. In other words, MSS Consulting inc shall NOT be liable for such damages as loss of future revenue, income or profits, goodwill or reputation, any reduction of earnings, etc.
8. There may be delays in shipping or service which we cannot help. YOU HEREBY RECOGNIZE THIS, and agree to it.
9. No action of MSS Consulting inc, other than an express written waiver or amendment signed by duly authorized representatives of MSS Consulting inc, may be construed as a waiver or amendment of these terms.
Terms and Conditions of sale by MSS Consulting inc
10. We are the vendors of products that are the sole responsibility of the Manufacturer(s). We do not have access to the CRYPTOCURRENCIES stored on your device. They are to be secured with the passwords and keys your device generated randomly and that are stored on that device.
11. You are responsible for initializing the keys themselves, and are responsible for any usage whatsoever, other than manufacturer errors, for which you must contact the manufacturer directly.
12. You may not use products sold by MSS Consulting inc for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our site or product, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You recognize that MSS Consulting inc may hold you liable for damages suffered by MSS Consulting inc in such an event.
13. Additionally, you agree to abide by terms and conditions of the manufacturer whose products you purchase, in addition to those of our shop.
14. Furthermore, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of intermediaries used by you and or us in the purchase and delivery of products purchased from us. Be sure to read THEIR terms and conditions, no matter how boring they are.
15. Please note that the headings used in this agreement are included for your convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Modifications to the Products and Prices
16. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. Obviously, not after we’ve already sold to you: that would just be unfair.
17. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Product without notice at any time.
18. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Product. We sell these products because we like them, but we don’t build them ourselves, you know.
Products or services
19. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
20. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis if we suspect something fishy or potentially illegal is going on. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
21. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors or made through fraudulent transactions. Trust is very important to us.
22. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
23. Hardware wallets: Returns are accepted only for sealed items in their original packaging within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. All products are factory-sealed, which means that neither we nor anyone else can tamper with the product that you purchase.
24. Due to the nature of the product and tampering concerns, no return of open Hardware wallets with the manufacturer's seal broken or if the package is unwrapped will be accepted. This is to protect you too! We will not negotiate on this.
25. Please note:
· Shipping costs will be deducted from all compliant returns.
· Shipping costs + return shipping costs and handling fees of 15% will be charged for incorrect addresses or for returns where we are not at fault, cases of not at fault are where you change your mind and want to return the product for any reason other than a recall of a product.
26. Mining Rigs, Miners, Mining equipment and Mining related accessories: Returns are not accepted and sales are final.
27. PLEASE NOTE that the manufacturers of wallets provide a 1-year manufacturer warranty. In the event of a manufacturer defect, you must deal directly with the manufacturer, who alone has support capabilities and warranty. Don’t worry: they’re very nice people. Please contact us for any warranty concerns or details.
28. ALSO NOTE that Mining rigs and miners have a limited manufacturer warranty, but shipping for repairs will be at YOUR COST per this warranty and is handled between you the buyer and the manufacturer directly. You may call us to chat about that too. By purchasing rigs and miners from our store, you explicitly accept the warranty terms of the manufacturer and agree to deal with them directly for any warranty issue, and you accept that the sales are final
29. When legally obligated, the company will provide customer information to Canadian government agencies upon legal request, court order or presentation of a warrant.
30. MSS Consulting inc owns and operates the Shop and related Websites. All of the content included, featured or displayed on the Shop, available either for free or for purchase (the “Content”), is owned by MSS Consulting inc.
31. All elements of the Shop, including TheCryptoShop word, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by trademark, copyright, moral rights and other very complicated laws relating to intellectual property rights.
32. Except as explicitly permitted under this or another agreement with MSS Consulting inc, no portion or element of the Shop or the Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means, and the Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of MSS Consulting inc unless otherwise expressly agreed. You shall indemnify MSS Consulting inc against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred as a result of your breach of these Terms or of your unauthorized use of the Content and related rights.
33. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes the Content, the design or layout of the Shop, individual elements of the Shop's design, MSS Consulting inc logos, TheCryptoShop logos or other logos appearing on the Shop, without the express written permission of MSS Consulting inc. Our lawyers are very good, so just don’t do this.
34. MSS Consulting inc makes no representations or warranties that the functional aspects of the Shop will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Web site or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You acknowledge that your use of the Shop and Site is at your own risk.
35. Neither MSS Consulting inc nor its directors, employees, licensors, content providers, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of your use of, your inability to use or the performance of the Shop or the Content whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Respect our intellectual property
36. Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials developed and/or developed by us for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software developed by us;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
5. or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
37. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. It may also be terminated by MSS Consulting inc at any time at its own discretion. MSS Consulting inc also reserves the right to pursue firm legal action to protect our intellectual property in connection with the above restrictions.
User Comments, Feedback and Other submissions
38. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. Play nice.
39. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, reputation or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
40. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
41. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
42. In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses and report unlawful activity to the authorities.
43. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our online service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
44. In no case shall MSS Consulting inc, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any loss, claim, or any damages such as lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, arising from your use of any of the online service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service.
Bugs and Errors
45. The materials appearing on MSS Consulting inc websites, in Customer Support or apps could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MSS Consulting inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. MSS Consulting inc may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. MSS Consulting inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
46. MSS Consulting inc makes no representations about the accuracy or completeness of historical Digital Currency (cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, altcoins, etc.) price data provided by the Service.
47. The present Terms will be governed and interpreted exclusively by the laws in force in the Province of Quebec, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts having authority in the Province of Quebec, Canada, in the judicial District of Montreal. If any part of these Terms is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Terms, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to their terms.
48. In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
49. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.